Event canceled, however select wineries (above) will accommodate cyclists on Sunday, November 8th
- Wristbands available for purchase for wine deals. Shipped before Nov. 8th
- GDV Jerseys available for purchase. Shipped after Nov 8th
- GDV T-Shirts available for purchase. Shipped after Nov 8th
- Bring Masks. Social distancing enforced. Limit rider groups to 6 riders per group
- Park in neutral location. No official Start/Finish
- Wineries will be operating during their normal weekend hours. Winery hours vary.
- No Shuttle Service. You will need to carry or pick up purchases yourself.
- No official lunch/dinner stops. Some wineries will have food for purchase.
- IMPORTANT. Lodi wineries operate by reservation only. GDV has made reservations for all cyclists Nov. 8th at the locations listed above.
2020 Wristbands, Jerseys and T-shirts Available Click Here
Discover what makes our wine region of premium wine making. We would like you to enjoy the sleepy country roads, beautiful vineyards and local wineries. Your contributions also support our communities cycling programs.
Remember day light saving time change.
Both cash and cards are recommended.
Bring hydration, snacks, spare tubes, tire levers and minipump/co2.
Bring rain gear just in case.
Event details and schedule