Saturday 4th April 2020
Post Familie Winery: 1700 Saint Mary's Mountain Road, Altus, United States
Ride thru scenic hilly Arkansas Wine Country along the Arkansas River Valley while supporting Arkansas Children's Hospital. Choose from 17 mile, 35 mile, 80 mile, 100K, or 100 mile tours which all begin & end at Post Familie Winery. The 80 mile, 100 mile, and 100k routes cross the Arkansas River over the Scranton Bridge to Paris and back over the Ozark Bridge finishing by going up Saint Mary's Mountain from the north to the Winery. Registrants by March 25 will be guaranteed a 2020 dry fit tee. The tour is part of the Wine, Wheels, & Wellness Festival hosted by Post Familie Winery which will be serving a farm to table luncheon menu for purchase. Other activities will include Music and Yoga & Zumba in the Vineyard with Sole 2 Soul of Russellville, AR. Rest stops will include Elete Electrolytes again this year. Sag wagons are provided by Carr's Chain Reaction of Russellville. Sponsored by AR River Valley Circle of Friends for Arkansas Children's Hospital
* This is a rain or shine event, online price is $45 & closes April 1 at 12:00 am PST
* Registration begins at 7:00 AM April 4 & price is $50
* The 100 mile tour begins at 8:00 AM SHARP
* Followed by the 80 mile & 100k at 8:30 AM, then 35 & 17 at 9:00 AM
* Previous years Tees are for sale at the event and additional tees can be ordered & purchased when registering for $10 each. Tees ordered by March 25 are guaranteed.
NOTE: There will be no sag wagon for the 80 mile route and we must know if you decide to not ride it afterall so our rest stop volunteers can keep track. Phone numbers are available for assistance. The sag wagon for the 35 mile loop picks up the 100 mile and 80 mile group after the 35 milers stop.
* Bicycle helmets are required by all riders
* The course will close at 3 PM and after that cyclists will be on their own
* Services provided will include sag wagon, stocked rest stations, and emergency services.
* Farm to Table Luncheon menu by Post Familie Winery will be available for purchase.
* ALL proceeds benefit Arkansas Children’s Hospital. Due to the fact that the registration fee is paid directly to the hospital, there are no refunds, however the fee is a donation and we thank you for your support.
* When you arrive in Altus, please park your vehicle in the empty lot across from the Winery. Signs will be posted.
*Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Arkansas-Wine-Country-100-201144309920310/
ARV Circle O Friends Bike
382 Margo Lane, Russellville