Saturday 24th October 2020
Kent Park and Rec: 497 Middlebury Rd, Kent, United States
Race Local 5K Run/Walk - This will be a LIVE - IN PERSON EVENT
We will be following the rule from Ohio High School Athletic Association Cross Country Guidlines for non contact sports.
Participation is limited, so register Early
We may look at running an All Women's Race and All Men's Race d/t limit is race size - Start Times will be adjusted to spread out runners.
Start and Finish @ Kent Park and Rec –497 Middlebury Rd, Kent, 44240
Course will be the same as the Turkey Trot 5K and Labor Day 5K – out and back on the bike trail
Race Day Packet Pick up: Oct 24th from 7:30 - 8:30 am
No Race Day Registration:
Early Packet Pick up: Friday Oct 23rd 4-6pm @ Ritchies Sporting Goods – 137 South Ave, Tallmadge, 44278
Please wear a face covering for Packet Pick up
RESULTS will be posted later on in the afternoon @ www.summitathleti.com
Awards -Overall and Age Groups - will only be given out (for those who ran at Kent Park and Rec) These awards will be available for pick up at Ritchies Sporting Goods or mailed out upon request. No awards ceremony
For your safety:
You may run your 5K Virtual - any where you would like
1. Early Packet Pick- up: Athletes are encouraged to pick up packets on Oct 23rd.
If you have picked up your packet, please arrive no more than 30 minutes prior start time on Oct 24th. Please stay in your car, until you are ready to warm up.
2. Day of Packet Pick -up:Please wear a mask and maintain social distancing. Come early to pick up packet and return to your car.
3. Warm-up routines are to be done independently (or 6 feet from others assuring social distancing)
4. On Course race procedures: Athletes are to run 6 feet from one another and are encouraged to use 6 feet aside when passing. Please refrain from running side-by-side unless 6 feet apart.
*There will be NO on-course water stop.
*This race is "self-supported" in which the athlete is to provide their own on-course fluids.
6. Finish: Athletes will be asked to move quickly thru the finish line area staying spaced 6 feet apart.
7. Post-race: In efforts to comply with guidelines, we will offer only bottles of water, there will be no post-race food. Please don’t forget to stop by the podium for a photo.
8. Results: will be posted online later on in the day of race.
No refunds available. Entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Race may be cancelled due to COVID 19.
Summit Athletic Running Club
P.O. Box 1015, Cuyahoga Falls