12th Annual State Line Streak Nude 5k Trail Run/Walk

Saturday 27th July 2024

White Thorn Lodge: 383 State Line Rd., Darlington, United States

Walking, Running, Distance running, 5K


Activities

  • Running-5K - Individual Age group/open
  • Walking-5K - Individual Age group/open

Description

The State Line Streak Nude 5k is a unique running/fun-walk race hosted by White Thorn Lodge, a family-oriented nude resort located on the PA/OH border in Beaver County, Pennsylvania. This is a challenging 5k race with approximately 75% of the course comprised of groomed woodland trials.  The remaining 25% of the race course follows gravel roads throughout the camp. There will be awards for each age category and gender (Ages 15 to 65+).  Please note the course length is an approximate 5k.

Agenda for those who choose to stay and camp for the weekend:

  • Fri 7/26

    • 4pm - weekend camping check-in

    • 5pm to 7pm - Race check-in and packet pickup (Clubhouse)

    • 7pm - Pizza on the patio at the Clubhouse (included in the price for race participants)

  • Sat 7/27

    • 7am to 8:30am - Race check-in and packet pickup (Clubhouse)

    • 9am - Race start (awards ceremony to follow afterward)

    • 3pm - Thirsty Mile  non competitive Fun Run/Walk

    • 8:30pm – Entertainment at the Clubhouse(typically a band)

  • Sun 7/28

    • 10am- Yoga

 

Event details and schedule

Check off your bucket list and enjoy running/walking nude through our beautiful grounds and woodland trails at White Thorn Lodge, a family-oriented nude resort located on the PA/OH border in Beaver County, Pennsylvania.  Our 5k trail race takes you through our bucolic grounds and groomed woodland trails. The route through on the woodland trails is weather dependent and may be adjusted. Trail running shoes are encouraged. This is a challenging race with awards for each age category.  While this is a nude running event, women may wear a sports bra if desired.

The added 5k Walk this year will not be timed or have awards for finishers.

The $15 race fee does not include camping and extended stays before and after the race on Saturday. Additional fees are charged separately.  

All registered runners will be charged the daily Grounds Fee at a discounted rate of $25 per day of their stay.

Please refer to our website www.whitethornlodge.org for camping and extended stay fees.

M/F age categories are as follows for Run and Walk:

  • 15-24

  • 25-34

  • 35-44

  • 45-54

  • 55-64

  • 65 and over

On Friday evening after the race check-in there will be a pizza dinner for participants which is included in the race fee.  The cost of the pizza dinner is $5 for non-participants.  

After the race, spend the day with us and participate in the non-competitive fun run “Thirsty Mile". Participants will run/walk 4 laps of a 1/4 mile loop and stop after each lap to drink a non-alcoholic beverage or lite beer. 

All participants are free to relax by the pool, play volleyball or pickleball or enjoy a nude hike on the beautiful trails that surround the property on the day of the race. Those who choose to camp for the weekend...get more of a great time and relaxation!

Massage therapists will be available for appointments made on-site during the weekend.

On Sunday, finish your weekend by enjoying a relaxing yoga session at 10am.

Organised by

White Thorn Lodge

383 State Line Rd., Darlington

Phone: 7243165675

Event Images